This is also one of thee BIGGEST days for fashionistas & shopaholics alike! Practically every store will be having some sort of knock out sale! For instance:
1. NINE WEST is offering 50% off the original price of shoes and in some cases you can get an additional 30% off of the lowest markdown price. The sale is the same both in store and online. However, if the shoe you want is online, I suggest you place your order that way because you get free shipping at any price and you can use the promo code NWHOLD9 and get an additional $20 off of your order!
2. KENNETH COLE is also having a great sale. If you couldn’t afford their stuff before you most definitely might be able to now. On black Friday they are offering an astounding 41% off of EVERY SINGLE ITEM in their store for the first four hours of opening. Double check your local area for their opening store hour!
3. MACY’S is also offering an additional 20% off of most items. I’m sure they’ll have some door buster deals on coats as they do every year. So make sure you pay them a visit as well!
4. OLD NAVY will actually be open on Thanksgiving Day to start their Gobblepalooza sale! ALL outerwear is 50% off, sweaters are $15, and they’ll give you a Rock Band Guitar to play Rock Band while you’re waiting in line!
5. NEIMAN MARCUS!! If you spend $100, you’ll get a $50 gift card. That’s like 50% off @ NEIMAN MARCUS!!! Come on guys you can’t beat that. Most of your higher end departments stores such as Saks & Nordstroms have already marked their merchandise up to 40% off including new items!
6. BLOOMINGDALE’S is one of my favorite stores as most of you probably know!!! If you shop online for every $100 you spend, you will recieve a $15 gift card. I’ve shopped this sale before. It’s
pretty good. Hopefully it will be the same in store. (Fingers crossed!)
7. ALDO is offering 30% off of ALL shoes!
8. SEVEN 7 JEANS is also having a good sale. For every $200 you spend, you’ll get a $100 gift card….AWESOME!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING & HAPPY SHOPPING!